How to be a winning ZuluTrader?
If you are reading this post surely you already know Zulutrade, the world leading platform in copy trading. In Zulutrade there are thousands of professional traders who share their buying and selling signals, so you only need to be a ZuluTrader and decide which ones to copy in your trading account.
What do we need to be a ZuluTrader?
- First, you must have a trading account linked to Zulutrade. You can create a demo or start with your real account.
- Then, copy the operations of the best forex experts to become a ZuluTrader. To achieve this, our team created 3 different solutions.
How to be a winning Zulutrader using Zulu4me
As you know, in Zulu4me we have spent years analyzing the traders who operate in Zulutrade to detect the best and delete the worst. For this purpose, you can use our rankings:
1. Trader Rankings of Zulu4me
- The safest traders
- Best traders of the last week
- Traders who earned more money for their ZuluTraders
If all this information is still not enough for you, what do you think if we recommend yousome combinations of traders that have worked?
2. Our Recommended Portfolios
Furthermore, we want to show you what other users do. The next ranking shows you who are the best Zulutraders and most importantly, we tell you who are they copying in order to achieve those returns.
3. Users with a real account in Zulutrade
Remember that opening a real account with us is free, with the advantage of having the largest database of Zulutrade, free expert support and with the transparency of knowing who wins and how.
Do you doubt about being a Zulutrader?
If so, our team is available to help you with copy trading, you can contact us via chat (in the right bottom) or sending us an email with all your doubts. We will be happy to help you become Zulutrader.
Zulu4me is free, you just have to open a Demo or Real Account through our link to obtain all our advantages. We are traders like you doing our best in Zulutrade and sharing it for free.
To create a Demo Account:
- Open a Demo Account in Zulutrade here, we help you: Open Demo Account
To create a Real Account you have two options:
- Real Account with AAAFX broker (recommended): Open Real Account (AAAFX Broker)
- Real Account with other brokers: Open Demo Account (Others Brokers)
You have more information in our section about Zulutrade.
Open a demo in Zulutrade with us and try our services for free
Enjoy all our premium services for free
Do you want to download the best Zulutrade guides?
Here you can download your first Manual:
– Congratulations and Welcome to Zulu4me Community –
Open an Account
Follow a Portfolio
Do you want to link your Zulutrade Real account with us? We help you:
1. Use a different email for registration.
2. Transfer money between accounts.
If you like our work, please share it to say thanks 🙂
Here you can find all our post about ZuluTrade
- Is ZuluTrade a scam?
- Why DJXCapital trader is not recommended by Zulu4me?
- Ranking Users Zulutrade
- Analysis: Ranking Traders Zulutrade
- Analysis: Portfolios for Zulutrade
- Profit Distributing Accounts
- The best traders for small account on Zulutrade
- What is a lot in Zulutrade?
- The best eToro alternative
- Zulutrade Tutorial
- Zulutrade Review
- How to be a winning ZuluTrader
- Zulutrade minimum deposit
- What is zulutrade?
- Zulutrade eToro Benchmarking
- The trick to operate as a professional in Zulutrade minimizing the risk
Currency trading with leverage implies an important risk for the investor and there is always the possibility of losses. These instruments carry a high risk if they are not managed properly and a profit can quickly become loss as a result of price changes. Due to the risk factor inherent to this type of trade, only funds intended for risk investments should be used. If you do not have extra capital you may be willing to lose, you should not trade in the forex market. It has never been proven that there is any system or portfolio of systems that is completely safe and no one can insure future profits or losses. Before you start trading in the forex market you should think carefully about your goals as an investor, your level as an investor and your risk aversion to determine if this is the type of investment you want to make. If you are in doubt you should seek advice from a professional financial advisor to advise you about the investment. Search
© Zulu4Me. All rights reserved