Zulutrade Review: After several years analyzing Zulutrade we have heard opinions of all kinds.
There are people marveling at copy trading because they can not worry about their investments and let other more expert traders do it for them.
There are other disgruntled users because after trying Zulutrade for a while they believe that it is impossible to win with copy trading due to their initial bad experience.
For the seconds, we bring good news!
Some time ago some members of our team, after not achieving to win in Zulutrade, we looked for the way to get it done. Here are some discoveries that changed our view of Zulutrade:
Copying dangerous traders without knowing it
If you’ve used a copy trading website before, you may know this feeling:
During the first few days you win consistently and when everything seems to work, suddenly, you lose an important part of the account without knowing how.
If this has happened to you, you’re not alone. It’s very common.
Copy trading websites often recommend traders with really spectacular graphics and a 100% success rate. But many, to achieve these results, must accept huge losses that are dodging as they can.
These types of traders are known as Martingalas and often cause bad opinions of Zulutrade. Let’s look at an example:
If a trader closes the winning trades with 5 pips in favor and closes the losers with 5,000 pips of losses it would be expected that out of every 1,000 trades he will only lose one. The problem is that on the day you lose, we will assume a loss of 5,000 that can overwhelm your account. This should be avoided!
Can you avoid dangerous traders or martingale?
At Zulu4me we focus on avoiding copying of dangerous traders. For this we have developed a rating of its own that allows us to know how dangerous it is to copy a trader. The mechanism is simple, the A rating indicates the safest and the D rating identifies the dangerous traders. You can see some examples in this Ranking of traders recommended by Zulu4me.
- Rating A: They are very versatile traders, can be used in the short, medium and long term. They usually earn monthly money for their real users and have been achieving it for years. They have always been loyal to a consistent trading strategy and are considered the best traders in the world.
- Rating B: They are traders of a high level ideal for the short and medium term. They have demonstrated a brutal ability to generate profits but leave certain doubts in risk management. It is packed with rough diamonds to wager on and are a good complement to any aggressive wallet.
- Rating C: They are dangerous or inexperienced traders, they should not be used except for very short term investments. Some of these traders can be copied with tight stops for profit, but this strategy should be reserved only for the most expert.
- Rating D: They are traders who are not recommended to copy, with total security and regardless of their current profits they will end up losing a lot of money. They are usually martingale or grid strategies. They can be useful if we use them very carefully and with tight stops.
(Article: Zulutrade Review)
There are winning users
One of the most widespread opinions is that in Zulutrade there are no users capable of winning. In Zulu4me we investigate and found that the reality was the opposite, there are winning users in Zulutrade. That’s why we created the only ranking of real users of Zulutrade.
And not only are there winning users, but Zulu4me tells you that traders copy to make money so you can do the same. It’s that simple.
To be a winning trader, the first thing is to avoid unnecessary risks and to mount a balanced portfolio, we tell you as below.
Risks of Zulutrade Review
We have already talked about the martingale traders problem, now we want to focus on another point that brings many users to mind.
What happens if a trader I copy goes crazy and starts opening many trades?
Nothing happens, as long as you know how to take the appropriate security measures. There is an option that allows you to limit both the number of trades of a trader and their maximum loss per trade.
When creating an account in Zulutrade from Zulu4me we will tell you how to do it optimally and the values that you must put to each of the traders that you choose to copy.
What if one of these traders lost for several days without exceeding the trading limit?
This is one of the best questions you can ask yourself as a user. Some users limit the loss per trade but forget to limit the overall loss of the trader.
In Zulu4me we believe that no trader should have allocated more than 5% of the capital of the portfolio. In this way, in the worst case 5% of the capital is lost, leaving the remaining 95% in the hands of other more profitable traders. This 5% is easily compensable by the other 95% assigned to professional traders with ability to generate profitability.
Note that a well-formed portfolio can generate returns similar to our sample portfolios. (Article: Zulutrade Review)
Analysis of the best brokers for Zulutrade
Our opinion is that in Zulutrade the choice of the broker is not trivial. By copying in real-time trades from other traders there may be slippage, that is, a small price difference between the time the trader executes the transaction and automatically executes the transaction.
This difference is usually less than half pip, but if we do not choose the broker correctly we can have up to 3 pips of slip. That’s why we recommend you read our article on the best broker for Zulutrade.
If you do not have the time, we anticipate that the best option is AAAFx (regulated in Europe) thanks to its perfect integration with the platform of Zulutrade and its minimum commissions.
Overall opinion of Zulutrade
After testing more than 10 pages of Copy trading, Zulutrade is positioned as the one that has a greater variety of qualified traders to choose and that offers more information about them. At Zulu4me we are experts exploiting this information.
Commissions: None. You will only pay the spread you would pay if you operated on your own account thanks to existing agreements with multiple global brokers.
Traders and their profitability: More than 100,000 traders to choose, but calm that in Zulu4me we analyze and classify them creating even sample portfolios. Worth mentioning are some traders who have been winning for 7 years in a row.
Risks: They can be easily minimized by limiting the number of transactions, the loss per transaction, per trader and the overall of our portfolio. Best of all, the winnings will always be unlimited.
Diversification: Zulutrade allows an optimum level of diversification by not limiting the number of traders you can copy. In addition, you can perform your own operations at the same time as copies to other traders, for example, half the capital can be managed by professional traders and the other half invested by you.
(Article: Zulutrade Review)
Zulu4me is free, you just have to open a Demo or Real Account through our link to obtain all our advantages. We are traders like you doing our best in Zulutrade and sharing it for free.
To create a Demo Account:
- Open a Demo Account in Zulutrade here, we help you: Open Demo Account
To create a Real Account you have two options:
- Real Account with AAAFX broker (recommended): Open Real Account (AAAFX Broker)
- Real Account with other brokers: Open Demo Account (Others Brokers)
You have more information in our section about Zulutrade. (Article: Zulutrade Review)
Open a demo in Zulutrade with us and try our services for free
Enjoy all our premium services for free
Do you want to download the best Zulutrade guides?
Here you can download your first Manual:
– Congratulations and Welcome to Zulu4me Community –
Open an Account
Follow a Portfolio
Do you want to link your Zulutrade Real account with us? We help you:
1. Use a different email for registration.
2. Transfer money between accounts.
If you like our work, please share it to say thanks 🙂
Here you can find all our post about ZuluTrade
- Is ZuluTrade a scam?
- Why DJXCapital trader is not recommended by Zulu4me?
- Ranking Users Zulutrade
- Analysis: Ranking Traders Zulutrade
- Analysis: Portfolios for Zulutrade
- Profit Distributing Accounts
- The best traders for small account on Zulutrade
- What is a lot in Zulutrade?
- The best eToro alternative
- Zulutrade Tutorial
- Zulutrade Review
- How to be a winning ZuluTrader
- Zulutrade minimum deposit
- What is zulutrade?
- Zulutrade eToro Benchmarking
- The trick to operate as a professional in Zulutrade minimizing the risk
Currency trading with leverage implies an important risk for the investor and there is always the possibility of losses. These instruments carry a high risk if they are not managed properly and a profit can quickly become loss as a result of price changes. Due to the risk factor inherent to this type of trade, only funds intended for risk investments should be used. If you do not have extra capital you may be willing to lose, you should not trade in the forex market. It has never been proven that there is any system or portfolio of systems that is completely safe and no one can insure future profits or losses. Before you start trading in the forex market you should think carefully about your goals as an investor, your level as an investor and your risk aversion to determine if this is the type of investment you want to make. If you are in doubt you should seek advice from a professional financial advisor to advise you about the investment. Search
© Zulu4Me. All rights reserved