What is zulutrade?
If you are here it is because you are interested to know “what is Zulutrade” and how it works.
In this post we are going to explain to you that it is Zulutrade so that you can perfectly understand its functionality and if it adapts to what you are looking for.
What is Zulutrade?
In a sentence we can say that Zulutrade is a Social Online Platform of Auto trading for the Forex market.
- Online Platform: To use Zulutrade we will do it through its website, www.zulu4me.zulutrade.com.
- AutoTrading: When buying / selling operations are performed in an automated manner by robots or expert agents (called “Traders“). Basically they are algorithms that are programmed with languages like the MQL5 .
- Social: We could say that it is a social network of people interested in Forex. Brings in touch with supply and demand.
- Supply: People with knowledge of auto trading (Forex + Programming) that design their own robots and publish them in Zulutrade (where they are called Traders). There are over 100,000 traders currently that can be copied through Zulutrade.
- Demand: People interested in investing in Forex that wants to monetize their capital but do not want to be 24 hours pending market or dedicate to it. So they copy the signal of the robots published in Zulutrade, what is called “copy trading”  or “mirror trading” .
- Forex: It is the ideal  market due to:
- High number of transactions and volume (about 3.8 trillion dollars per day).
- It operates 24 hours a day (except weekends) and worldwide.
- Variety of factors that influence and low possibility of being manipulated.
All this leads us to Zulutrade allows investors interested in the Forex to copy the operations of expert Traders:
- Investors with the aim of maximizing their capital.
- Traders get commissions from brokers for all the volume they move. 
How much do Zulutrade investors earn?
There are investors who have made a real fortune by copying traders. At Zulu4me we make a daily ranking with the investors who earn more money in Zulutrade, you can check it here.
In addition, if you open a Zulutrade account through Zulu4me you can see for free that traders are copying the investors who have more money in Zulutrade cattle. This way, you can replicate your results!
How does Zulutrade work?
We will explain all the actors involved in Zulutrade and the relationship between them. (article: what is zulutrade)
- User: It would be the investor, it is who creates a Demo Account or Real Account in Zulutrade and begins to follow some Trader to be able to copy the signal and to operate with its money.
- Trader: Expert agents or robots (basically complex programs) that follow the market 24 hours and issue signals of purchase or sale to Zulutrade.
- Zulutrade: Receive the signals from the Traders, see which users follow these Traders and replicate these signals to the Brokers.
- Broker: It is who receives the signal and materializes it in a buy or sell order in the market, in the Forex. It is also the one that gives us the possibility to make leverage and to be able to operate with greater capital in the market. Without leverage  few people could access Forex trading. There are over 200 different brokers in the world.
How to win in Zulutrade?
Now you know how Zulutrade works, but what really matters is how to win. For this we have developed Zulu4me, we analyze all Zulutrade traders and choose only the best. In this way, we were able to create a portfolio of automatic diversified and low risk traders. We avoid traders ending up with unexpected losses, grids and martingales. Article: what is zulutrade
Zulu4me is free, you just have to open a Demo or Real Account through ours to have the best traders in the world operating for you.
To create a Demo Account:
- Open a Demo Account in Zulutrade here, we help you: Open Demo Account
To create a Real Account you have two options:
- Real Account with AAAFX broker (recommended): Open Real Account (AAAFX Broker)
- Real Account with other brokers: Open Demo Account (Others Brokers)
You have more information in our section on Zulutrade.
 http://www.mql5.com/  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_trading  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copy_trading  http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercado_de_divisas  http://zulu4me.zulutrade.com/faq/?ref=809497  http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apalancamiento  http://www.brokinator.com
Do not forget to share or leave your comments about what is zulutrade, they help us to know your preferences and needs to provide better content. Thanks!
Open a demo in Zulutrade with us and try our services for free
Enjoy all our premium services for free
Do you want to download the best Zulutrade guides?
Here you can download your first Manual:
– Congratulations and Welcome to Zulu4me Community –
Open an Account
Follow a Portfolio
Do you want to link your Zulutrade Real account with us? We help you:
1. Use a different email for registration.
2. Transfer money between accounts.
If you like our work, please share it to say thanks 🙂
Here you can find all our post about ZuluTrade
- Is ZuluTrade a scam?
- Why DJXCapital trader is not recommended by Zulu4me?
- Ranking Users Zulutrade
- Analysis: Ranking Traders Zulutrade
- Analysis: Portfolios for Zulutrade
- Profit Distributing Accounts
- The best traders for small account on Zulutrade
- What is a lot in Zulutrade?
- The best eToro alternative
- Zulutrade Tutorial
- Zulutrade Review
- How to be a winning ZuluTrader
- Zulutrade minimum deposit
- What is zulutrade?
- Zulutrade eToro Benchmarking
- The trick to operate as a professional in Zulutrade minimizing the risk
Currency trading with leverage implies an important risk for the investor and there is always the possibility of losses. These instruments carry a high risk if they are not managed properly and a profit can quickly become loss as a result of price changes. Due to the risk factor inherent to this type of trade, only funds intended for risk investments should be used. If you do not have extra capital you may be willing to lose, you should not trade in the forex market. It has never been proven that there is any system or portfolio of systems that is completely safe and no one can insure future profits or losses. Before you start trading in the forex market you should think carefully about your goals as an investor, your level as an investor and your risk aversion to determine if this is the type of investment you want to make. If you are in doubt you should seek advice from a professional financial advisor to advise you about the investment. Search
© Zulu4Me. All rights reserved