In this Zulutrade Tutorial we will explain how to configure a portfolio of automatic traders choosing the best ones.
If you still do not know what it means to copy the signals of automatic traders or you do not know very well Zulutrade we recommend watching these videos. If you already understand how Zulutrade works, let’s go a step further and learn to choose the best possible traders.
By the way, if you want to know more about Zulu4me do not miss this video.
1. Create a Real or Demo account
Creating an account in Zulutrade is very simple, to follow this Zulutrade tutorial it is vital that you create the demo account from our link (it’s free).
You will have access to exclusive rankings of traders, you can copy users who make money in Zulutrade or configure 1 click portfolios designed by our experts.
If you need help to create the account, we recommend this vídeo.
2. Set Up the account
You will receive 2 emails, one from Zulutrade and another from Zulu4me. Make sure you activate your Zulutrade account and follow these configuration steps.
As you can see, the tutorial helps you to set up your account correctly and start copying some of our designed portfolios. At the end of the Zulutrade tutorial, you will have several traders working for you, congratulations, your portfolio is ready!
If you want to learn even more, now you can copy more traders or even create your own portfolio from scratch. For this purpose, it would be interesting to know who are the best traders, right?
3. Discover the best traders
The best trader you can follow is the one that will generate real benefits and not demo. In Zulu4me we have created a ranking with the traders that have earned the most real money for their followers. If a trader has been operating for years and also has tens of thousands of euros earned for his followers, he deserves our trust!
Other simple ways to discover great traders is to see which have a higher percentage of winning followers or which have won more the previous week.
It is very important that you always limit the risks using Zuluguard. For your information, it is a Zulutrade tool that helps you to limit the risks assumed, such as the maximum loss allowed and the number of transactions among others.
For example, in a 5 traders portfolio you can assign a maximum loss of 5% to each one, so, in the worst possible case you will not lose more than 25%. Limiting losses is the first step for your portfolio to end up being a winner.
If you have questions about Zulutrade you can get in touch with our team of specialists, we will solve all your doubts!
Do not forget to share or leave your comments, help us to know your preferences and needs to provide better content. Thank you!
In our Blog we explain all the news about Zulutrade. We answer the main questions and doubts that arrive us from our clients.
Any question contact us and we will help you. Contact
- Bitcoin Zulutrade
- Opiniones Zulutrade – Revisión completa
- Cómo ser un Zulu Trader ganador
- Deposito minimo en Zulutrade
- Tutorial de Zulutrade
- Como abrir una cuenta en Zulutrade mediante Zulu4me
- Margin Call o meter Zulutrade ¡Todo sobre esta herramienta!
- El truco para operar como un profesional en Zulutrade arriesgando lo mismo
- Qué es zulutrade?
- Curiosidades de los traders de Zulutrade
- Top Ranking Zulutrade
- Cambios en Zulutrade para los residentes en la Unión Europea
- Newliffe, el trader que revoluciona Zulutrade
- Opciones binarias en Zulutrade
- Trader Zulutrade: Tianxiahui98 Opinión
- Ranking Brokers Zulutrade según el deslizamiento
- Mejor broker para Zulutrade según el deslizamiento
- Cómo elegir traders de Zulutrade (2ª parte)
- Slippage en Zulutrade
- Cómo elegir los traders de Zulutrade (1ª parte)
- Bitcoin Zulutrade
- El fenómeno Zulu4Me
- ¿Cómo me ayuda Zulu4me a ganar en Zulutrade?
- ¿Por qué usar el Ranking Zulu4me y no el Ranking Zulutrade?
- Cómo usar el Ranking de Traders de Zulu4me
- ¿Por qué Zulu4me no usa ciertos “Zulutrade Top Traders”?
- ¿Qué gestión del riesgo usa Zulu4me?
- Cartera Real al descubierto